Product Price and Specifications
All product prices and specifications listed for sale on this website are subject to change at any time. GLF Armory reserves the right to cancel any order, at any time, with or without cause.
All NFA Rules Apply.
It is the responsibility of the customer to know and be in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to selling, transferring, possessing, transporting, or using a firearm, magazine, and ammunition in the locality in which the customer resides.
Order Cancellation Policy
An order placed with GLF Armory may be cancelled by the customer prior to the shipping of the order. All cancellation requests must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm EST. You MUST provide the order number when emailing.
If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled and the customer must follow all rules applicable to returns. Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer’s expense.
Cancelled orders may not be reversed. All cancellations are final.
GLF Armory Cancellations
In some cases, GLF Armory may have to cancel an order or part of an order. GLF Armory will provide a refund or gift card for the amount of the order or part of the order that was cancelled.
Once payment for an order has been made it cannot be amended.
Typically, you can expect your order to ship within 5 business days. Shipping times will vary due to the high order volume and holidays. We do work very hard to get your order out to you, and apologize if there is a delay with it.
Please note: Serialized items (rifles, pistols, lower receivers, etc.) may take up to 7-10 business day to ship because we must have a valid FFL for the dealer who is receiving the firearm. Please verify that you have submitted your dealer’s information for the transfer.
Please be aware that the shipping cost on the website are a quote, actual cost might be less or more than what appears in the quote.
We can only ship firearms to FFL Dealers. Firearms cannot be shipped directly to the purchaser or to a Post Office Box.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive.
If you order a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver, YOU MUST be:
1. A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
2. 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
Exceptions: Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
The customer may be asked to provide the FFL information that they wish to use. If a customer wishes to change the FFL they want to use after the order has shipped, there may be additional
shipping cost. If a shipment is refused by a FFL, or the FFL is not able to receive the delivery, the package will be returned to GLF Armory. Additional shipping charges will apply to orders that need to be reshipped.
Firearms, Magazines, Ammunition and/or Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
1. Colorado (Boulder, Denver, Vail)
4. New York
9. New Jersey
10. Puerto Rico
11. District of Columbia (D.C.)
13. If your billing/shipping state is one of the above restricted states, your entire order will be canceled.
14. These magazines may also be restricted by certain local jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to know and abide with your local gun laws.
15. Any orders with magazines MUST be shipped to the billing address of the credit card.
16. Law Enforcement officers are not exempt from this policy.
Ammunition Ordering Restrictions
GLF Armory abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of ammunition.
2. You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
3. By purchasing ammunition, you affirm that you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
4. You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
5. You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
6. You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective. You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
Other Ordering Restrictions
1. Alaska – No tannerite sales.
2. Maryland – No Tannerite sales.
If you wish to order any hazardous material, you must provide a physical address for shipment.
Check with your local laws. It is your responsibility to understand and adhere to all relevant regulations.