How To Order A Firearm Online?
When buying a firearm online there are several steps that must be followed. When purchasing a firearm online we must ship your firearm to a gun shop or Federal Firearm Licensed Dealer (FFL Dealer). Also, check all local and state laws prior to placing any order.
You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver. You must also be a legal resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the firearm (The only exception to this would be active-duty military personnel).
Please use the following steps to purchase a firearm online:
- Locate a Gun Shop/FFL Dealer in your area (You will use this dealer as the shipping address when you place your order).
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like them to receive a firearm for transfer from PSA.
- Provide the FFL dealer with our contact information (GLF Armory, LLC and email@example.com) so they can send a copy of their FFL to us.
- Select the firearm(s) you want to purchase. Review and submit the order.
- Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your Full Name and Order Number
- The contact information for Gun Shop / FFL dealer you selected in your area for the transfer